Evocative of walking in the fresh-scented Pine Forests of Northumberland, this soy candle is handmade with essential oils of Fir, Rosemary, and Pine. Chosen for their grounding and cleansing properties, these essential oils are also refreshing and a great de-stress and pick me up.
Each candle comes wrapped in recycled Kraft wrapping paper and vintage style tie - Handwritten message optional .
95g/120ml. Approx 20hrs burn. Vegan friendly. Packaging/container widely recycled. Handcrafted in Northumberland, UK
One of my favourite places is an old green woodland here in Northumberland, with fresh scented pine trees, waterfalls, mosses, and ferns lining the pathways. I wanted to create a candle that had the same fresh, grounding, and uplifting quality that I experience walking through the Evergreen woodland.
Pine & Myrtle
Bring the Outside Inside with Pine & Myrtle essential oils. If you love the freshness of spending time outdoors we know you will love this candle. Hand-made with relaxation in mind, to de-stress, re-balance, and regain clarity.
Inspired by walking the in the Northumberland countryside. One of my favourite places takes you on a winding journey through woodland and past stunning waterfalls. I love the way the smell of pine lingers in the air and wanted to bring that scent from outside to enjoy again inside.
De-stress with a wander through the Wild Woods, made with a blend of Patchouli and Petitgrain essential oils. Created to clear the mind and lift the spirits, this woody scented candle is grounding and calming too.
Inspired by walking in the woods, I wanted to make an earthy, woody candle that evoked the calm and tranquil sense of being grounded and surrounded by nature.
CARE & SAFETY - Burning your Candle. For the first burn allow the burn pool to reach the sides of the jar before extinguishing, this ensures an even burn next time you light the candle. Trim the wick to 5mm and burn for a max. 3 - 4 hrs each time. WARNING: Please read the label before use. Essential oils may cause an allergic skin reaction. If on skin wash off with plenty of soap & water. If irritation persists seek medical advice/attention. CAUTION: Never leave unattended when alight, keep away from draughts and flammable materials & extinguish the candle before replacing the lid. Always remember to keep away from children & pets.