Add an extra splash of culture and style to your interior decor.
These decorative cushion covers are sure to liven up any room in your house. Available to buy on their own or with a cushion inner.
This beautiful cushion cover reproduces a famous Japanese painting – Katsushika Hokusai’s The Wave, one of the most iconic examples of the traditional Japanese art genre, Ukiyo-e. the striking cushion design is perfect for any room. Why not brighten a sofa with blue cushions, or add a splash of oriental drama to your bed with these Japanese pillows?
Add this beautiful piece of art to your home with these stunning Cushion Covers.
The gorgeous Great Wave off Kanagawa by Katsushika Hokusai will bring an elegant touch to any space. With its blue hues and intricate designs, it’s sure to become an instant favorite. Whether it’s for your living room or bedroom, you’ll love showing off this 45 x 45cm cushion cover. Enjoy the timeless artwork that can make any room feel like an art gallery
- Lighten up your home with our decorative art cushions
- This tapestry cushion makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition to any home
- Fits 18x18 inches cushions
- Double-sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge.
- The artwork is represented on both sides
- Concealed zip on one end to allow the pad to be removed for washing or replacement
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Upgrade your lounging experience with this timeless cushion cover, featuring Katsushika Hokusai's iconic ‘Great Wave off Kanagawa’ artwork.
The blue hues of the cover add a soothing touch, while the soft colours ensure it'll fit perfectly against most sofas. Add a splash of refreshing art to your favorite relaxation spot with this signature cushion cover — perfect for any lover of timeless artwork.
- Made from eco-dyed yarn, woven tapestry fabric.
- 45% recyclable polyester + 55% cotton.
- Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
- Product size: 45 x 45cm/18 x 18inch
- Weight: 0.2 kg