Voyage - Room Fragrance Spray
The compact & concentrated room fragrance spray for travelling to. This little travelling assistant transforms any hotel room and gives it a sense of home with a wonderful fragrance. Equally perfect for the car.
It has the ideal size to fit into your handbag, purse or car. Like your 'Eau de toilette', it only contains perfume and alcohol.
Use it immediately when you arrive. Simply release PAIRFUM Voyage to envelop your hotel or guest room with a beautifully natural couture perfume. No longer do you have to accept the musty, dusty or smokey smells of the room you have been allocated. Transfer it with Voyage for a restful and calm night's sleep.
Here are some of the highlights of why this room fragrance spray can work its magic:
- content: 30 ml
- perfumes with natural essential oils
- spray it twice and it will perfume the room for between 2–8 hours (in an unvented room)
- the alcohol we use is 100% biodegradable & natural, made from sugar (molasses) which makes it healthy and sustainable.
- this is a healthy spray for healthy air quality (no toxins, no carcinogens)
- fully biodegradable and CO2 neutral
- handmade by skilled artisans in our studios in the United Kingdom
- with a natural & pure 'Eau de toilette' formulation.
PAIRFUM invites you to add a touch of loving elegance to your world when travelling.
Pro-tip: for visiting guests at your home, place it in their ensuite bathroom.
Why An 'Eau de Toilette' Formulation In A Room Spray?
We promote the use only alcohol and fragrance in our room fragrance sprays for a few simple reasons:
- When you spray a room fragrance into the air you would like it to stay there and not immediately drop to the floor. The longer the perfume oils 'float' in the room the longer the scent will last. Cheap room sprays or aerosol air fresheners use water. When you spray these you see a white mist that instantly glides to the floor. Alcohol on the other hand evaporates instantly. It does not drop to the floor.
- The moment you spray the room, the evaporating alcohol that you just released, breaks the perfume oil into minuscule droplets that are too small to see the eye. The smaller the oil droplets, the longer they last in the room. The water in a water-based spray does not evaporate anywhere near as quickly as alcohol. This is another reason why the big, awkward mist it releases drops to the floor.
- When you buy a couture perfume from a designer label, the fragrance always contains alcohol. The inclusion of alcohol creates a much fresher and more sparkling perfume note for you to enjoy. Why should your room spray not also benefit from this freshness? Is this the last but not the least of the reasons why do not use water in our room sprays.
Here at PAIRFUM, we do not like to compromise on quality which is why always opt for the best solution.
We are sure that you will instantly notice the difference between PAIRFUM Voyage and a cheaper water-based room spray.
We recommend that the next time you buy a room fragrance spray, check whether it contains water. If it does, then hold back on your purchase.